surely goodness & mercy will follow me - I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalms 23:6) - Swedish dishcloth
• FEATURES •
- made from a unique combination of all-natural wood pulp cellulose sourced from sustainable forests and naturally renewable cotton fibers
- 100% compostable
- fast-drying - no more musty dish cloth smell
- economical - one dish cloth replaces the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels
- durable - lasts up to 200 washes
- absorbs 20x it’s weight
• DIRECTIONS •
Use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen rag. Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry!
• USE •
- Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with just water, soap, or sprays.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
• CARE •
- Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- You can wash them in the top rack of your dishwasher or in your washing machine. Do not tumble dry.
Size: approx 6 3/4” x 8”